Execute Focus Areas, Financial and Management Oversight, Governance and Board Relations, Community Funds, Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office Contract.
Annual Meeting Minutes
Volunteers and Committees
Board of Directors
Architectural Review (Modifications, RRC and ARC)
Task Forces (as necessary)
Relationships & Partnerships
City of Missouri City – Sienna is in Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ); ultimately annexed into Missouri City
Fort Bend County
LID – Levee Improvement District
MUDs – Municipal Utility Districts; 10 total
Associations contract with the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, annually.
- 7 total deputies on contract
- Provide coverage 24/7 (in theory; may be off site for a county emergency)
- Total Amount of Association Contract is $601,506/year for 5 deputies
Other Funding Partners: MUD 1 funds 2 deputies; Total Amount $240,600/year
•Invest in the future of the Sienna community by supplementing and complementing the functions of the existing homeowners’ associations through the sponsorship of programs, activities and events in and around Sienna.
•Childrens Catastrophic Fund – provides assistance to Sienna families with severely ill children.
• Grant Advisory Committee (GAC) is made up resident volunteers; members review grant requests and make recommendations to appropriate board.
• Residents/clubs/schools within Sienna may apply.
The Administration Team
Senior Community Manager